Hi! I’m Michelle, but my close friends and family call me Elle for short. I’m married to the love of my life. Some may believe that we have it all, but trust me- we work hard to make it all work. Date nights are KEY! We currently live in Southern Alabama and have three adorable kiddos, all with names starting with ‘B’. I enjoy sharing about the details of our life but also the little things that inspire me.
A few things about me:
- I am an Executive Assistant for 6 different District Managers for a large Fortune 500 Company.
- I thrive on being “on the go” and get bored when my days are not filled with activities to do. (hence why I am so good at my day job!)
- I enjoy getting dolled up to go out, but I also love wearing my PJ’s and being lazy all day.
- I would rather be shopping than cleaning- BUT- I would take a day of uninterrupted sleep over doing anything else.
- My favorite places to visit are NYC and Disney World, and YES I know they are total opposites!
- My guilty pleasure is watching “The Real Housewives” or another Bravo reality TV show. I also enjoy binge watching Netflix or Amazon Prime shows in bed with the hubs.
- I like to splurge on high end makeup but you will usually find me in carpool line without a lick of makeup on my face. My husband loves this one! lol.
- I’m a cradle Catholic and attended Catholic school from K-12th grade. My kids now attend Catholic school and carry on the tradition.
I started this blog to hopefully inspire others. Thank you for reading and being a part of this creation.