On Fridays I like to share my favorites from the previous week. These are the things that I have been Raving about to my friends and family.
- Effie over at Lillies and Bows makes THE cutest crochet dolls and toys. I am obsessed with her Etsy shop. She has made us a few alligator toys for the boys- including an alligator rattle that I can’t wait for BW to start using. Check her instagram page and see if you can spot them. I already have a few special items on my list for Christmas presents for nieces and nephews.
- Along with cute items to grab for Christmas presents. Have you seen the adorable moccasins that Freshly Picked makes?! We grabbed a few during the Black Friday sale they were having earlier this week when everything in the shop was 25% off. I have been eying their moccs for years but never had a little one to put in them. I am excited to try them out on BW when they come in the mail.
- I have been hearing so much about Tarte’s new lip paints that I just had to try them out myself. I’m not one to wear bold colors on my lips so I went with a nude called Namaste, and was not disappointed. We had family photos a few weekends ago and I figured it was the perfect time to try it out. The lip paint stayed put for hours and the color was spot on.
- This Loft shirt has been my go to for the past few weeks. As a matter of fact, I am wearing it as I type this post. I love that it has buttons on the back, it just gives it a little something extra. It can be dressed up to go out on a date night, or dressed down with jeans and flats for the car pool line at the kids school.
- I have been pairing this super soft cami underneath the previous button down shirt. I like to wear cami’s underneath my tops just as a little extra coverage and this one is perfect. I grabbed them in every color because they were THAT soft.
- Necklaces. I have a love/hate relationship with them right now. As a mom to a newborn they are sometimes hard to wear because he is constantly grabbing at anything he can get his hands on. But I had to have this necklace. I love that it incorporates different rocks and textures in it. It coordinates perfectly with all the neutral colored clothes I grabbed from the Loft a few weeks ago. I’m pretty sure I wore it every day this week.
- Advent starts this Sunday. Blessed is She always has the perfect Advent journals to follow along with the season. It is always easier for me to get into the new season if I have something keeping me on task. I ordered the physical journal a few weeks ago and have been anxiously waiting to start writing in it. They currently have this digital download since the journal are now out of stock.
- Cinnamon Rolls. Who doesn’t like cinnamon rolls. If you haven’t tried the Pioneer Woman’s version you are missing out. I made the full batch of these (makes 7 pans) earlier in the week. We had a pan or two on Thanksgiving morning for breakfast and the others I stuck in the freezer for an easy breakfast later.
- I recently ran across a blog called The Mommy Promotion that I love! The girls over there are all about all natural products and foods. They are always sharing their favorites and I am always finding something new to try. Their blog is definitely one to bookmark and favorite!
*Note: Friday Raves are genuinely my favorite items from the week. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated to talk about any of these items*